Sunday, October 5, 2008

Reversible Cabled Scarf

Back in March, I took the Reversible Cables class offered by Needlework University, and in the second session of the class we got the pattern for the Dazzle Your Friends Scarf designed by the instructor. I played around with the pattern for a while, but I did not actually start the scarf until August. Life has kept me rather busy, so I have been working on it on and off.



I am using Dark Horse Fantasy Yarn in Renaissance Green. I had originally found one skein of this yarn and color at Laura May's Cottage in Lindsborg, Kansas last year. I liked how it felt, so I bought it thinking I could do a hat or something. Well, when Settlers Farm in Wamego opened up earlier this year, a few of us went there and then went on to Wildflower in Manhattan, where I found more of the same color. Not only was it the same color, but it was the same dye lot! I bought five more.

No comments: