Saturday, April 18, 2009

Loot

A few weeks ago I participated in The Little Yarn Shop Hop on the Prairie. Well, yesterday while I was at lunch my cell phone rang. Jennifer, the owner of Settlers Farm, called and told me that I had won the grand prize--The Great American Afghan Kit, a bottle of Soak, and some needles.



My friends Karen, Merry, Reaona, and Stepheny also won prizes. Karen won a bag of Cascade Lana D'Oro, Stepheny won a shawl kit, and Merry won some teal Cascade, and I am not sure what Reaona won.

I looked over the pattern for the Great American Afghan, and I am not really interested in making it. However, I now have 23 skeins of Cascade 220 Wool Heathers in my yarn stash.


I am not quite sure what I will do with all of it, but who knows, maybe I will find a good use for it.

3 comments:

Awesome Mom said...

Wow that is a cool prize!!

smariek said...

Nice haul! And you get another tote bag too! There can never be too many of those. I can't believe that there were 23 stuffed inside that bag! I'm sure you'll find a use for it all.

Leslie said...

Jealous (1)

How much fun, all that lovely Cascade to play with.